So which little cutie did this little trick? I think her name was Avery Jane Webb. I had the opportunity to stay with Avery and Daylen while Karen and Preston took Addison and Tanner to Disneyland this past week. After Mom and Dad left our first item on the agenda was a trip to the grocery store. Daylen said we needed some SNACKS! Mom said he could have some Lucky Charms cereal since he didn't get to go to Disneyland. We added marshmellows, and fruit snacks and banannas. We had a great time and fortunately the kids did not try to tie me up or anything like that but I am sure if I had suggested playing that game they would have loved it. I have come to the conclusion that it is not so bad to never see any news broadcasts or daily sitcoms on the television for 4 days. I actually have come to like Max and Ruby, Lil Bill and Dora and Diego. The Noggin channel is awesome, once I figured out how to turn all the media equipment on. I never have been very technical and a 4 year old's explanation didn't help. Looking at life through a child's eye is amazing. No worries, no stress... at least no adult worries and stresses. We had lots of play days at the park, rides on the carousel at the mall, and LOTS of treats. Daylen loves giant peanut butter cookies. Ending the day with a bubble bath was lots of fun too. Not so bad being a kid again when you are my age!


2 comments:
Looks like you had quite an adventure. I am glad you survived. I don't know if I could have handled all that by myself. You did a great job of posting pictures. I have sort of quit blogging. I guess my life isn't too adventurous.
I love how you write you do such a good job! This post and the date night one, soooo cute! Good Job! You are such a great grandma! I wish my kids would have had that kind of experience with either set of their grandparents.
Post a Comment