"The friends in your life are like the pillars on your porch. Sometimes you lean on them, sometimes you brace them up, and sometimes it's enough just to know they're standing by".


Monday, November 24, 2008

I thought I should let you know that Mickey Mouse is alive and well. I just spent four wonderful days in Disneyland with four of my grandchildren. Karen and Preston invited me to come along to help push the stroller. Wow, what a vacation! The weather was perfect and there were not very many people there on Wednesday and Thursday. The park turned into Christmas on Friday and the decorations were amazing. We had so much fun. I still can't handle the roller coaster rides but I really had fun on the others. Trips like this keep you young!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Glad you had a good time. I love going to Disney Land. It's time for another trip for me.