"The friends in your life are like the pillars on your porch. Sometimes you lean on them, sometimes you brace them up, and sometimes it's enough just to know they're standing by".


Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Claim to Fame

Christmas was so wonderful this year. I love everything about Christmas. I am thankful for the excitement, the colors, the music, the giving, the love, and most of all for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I even don't mind all the hustle and bustle. I did get to spend a lot of time with family and that made it extra special. One of the highlights of my holiday was a trip to Safford. I took my friend Sharon Johnson, my grandaughters Addison and Megan to a concert. My nephew Brad is a member of a great group called Due West and they did a fund raiser for the American Cancer Society. It was so good. His new Cd should be out in February. Brad also got his guitar out at our family party and Megan jammed with him on the piano and all the kids sang along with him. We are proud of Brad and his accomplishments. He is our claim to fame!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I wish you had let me know you were coming so I could have given you a hug. I was there too!

Sharon said...

That was such a fun trip. I am glad you invited me to go along, and those little granddaughters are so cute. The concert was great, I want to go again.